- From ARDSI Hyderabad-Deccan Chapter: downloadable Telugu booklets, helpline, and support
- Videos in Telugu (Youtube)
- From Old age/ Mental Health Portals from India
Some sections of this page are still under construction.
Online dementia information in Telugu is available from the Hyderabad Deccan chapter of ARDSI (Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders of India) :
- Help for caregivers (PDF file) Opens in new window.
- What is dementia (PDF file) Opens in new window
- Information on dementia and dementia events (PDF file) Opens in new window.
The ARDSI Hyderabad Deccan Chapter also provides phone and in-person support and counselling in Telugu. They may also be having printed booklets on dementia/ care in Telugu—contact them to find out. Their contact information and some other details are provided at our page here: Resources for dementia care: Hyderabad
A video discussing dementia is available at Dementia : Symptoms, Causes and Treatments – Dr Amulya in Health First | Sneha TV Telugu Opens in new window.
(This section is under construction)
Old Age Solutions, a portal with information and resources for the elderly (from the Govt. of India and AIIMS), had a Telugu section but this was discontinued in 2018.
Page/ post last updated on: April 22, 2019