- From ARDSI Hyderabad-Deccan Chapter: downloadable Telugu booklets, helpline, and support
- Videos in Telugu (Youtube)
- From Old age/ Mental Health Portals from India
Online dementia information in Telugu is available from the Hyderabad Deccan chapter of ARDSI (Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders of India) :
- Help for caregivers (PDF file) Opens in new window.
- What is dementia (PDF file) Opens in new window
- Information on dementia and dementia events (PDF file) Opens in new window.
The ARDSI Hyderabad Deccan Chapter also provides phone and in-person support and counselling in Telugu. They may also be having printed booklets on dementia/ care in Telugu—contact them to find out. Their contact information and some other details are provided at our page here: Resources for dementia care: Hyderabad
A video discussing dementia is available at Dementia : Symptoms, Causes and Treatments – Dr Amulya in Health First | Sneha TV Telugu Opens in new window.
Old Age Solutions, a portal with information and resources for the elderly (from the Govt. of India and AIIMS), had a Telugu section but this was discontinued in 2018.