- From ARDSI Hyderabad-Deccan Chapter: downloadable Telugu booklets, helpline, and support
- From Old age/ Mental Health Portals from India: short introductions for dementia/ Alzheimer’s Disease
- Videos in Telugu (Youtube)
Some sections of this page are still under construction.
Online dementia information in Telugu is available from Hyderabad Deccan chapter of ARDSI (Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders of India), including:
- Help for caregivers (PDF file).
- What is dementia (PDF file).
- Information on dementia and dementia events (PDF file).
The ARDSI Hyderabad Deccan Chapter also provides phone and in-person support and counselling in Telugu. They may also be having printed booklets on dementia/ care in Telugu—contact them to find out. Their contact information and some other details are provided at our page here: Resources for dementia care: Hyderabad
From Old age/ Mental Health Portals from India: short introductions for dementia/ Alzheimer’s Disease
Old Age Solutions, a portal with information and resources for the elderly (from the Govt. of India and AIIMS), has a Telugu version ; this includes a webpage on cognitive impairment and dementia: గుర్తుంచుకోవడంలో అశ్యకత మరియు చిత్తవైకల్యం .
A video describing the general causes of dementia, treatable vs non-treatable dementia, what is AD, etc. by Dr Suresh Reddy (Neurologist at Global Hospital, Hyderabad) is available here: Dementia Causes, Symptoms, Treatment .
(This section is under construction)
Page/ post last updated on: March 9, 2017